Benton wore his jersey that night, and was telling Coach P that he was ready to play! He's got the hog call down pretty well, and most of the time laughs when we do it.
B is 3 months old now and here a few of his stats...
- Weighs about 15 lbs
- Sleeps from 10:30pm to 6:00am most nights
- Eats 5 ounces from a bottle at least 3 times a day and nurses 2 other times per day
- Wears 3-6 month clothes (mostly 6 months)
- Smiles and laughs
- Coos a lot
- HATES tummy time
- Loves "Baby Talk" on Thursday nights at the local library
- Sits upright assisted
- Loves his mommy and daddy and puppies
Hopefully I'll be a little better in the future about posting...Steven needs to put up some pictures for me soon so I can share more!