Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails.....


Benton Cooper will be joining the family in October!! He definately suprised us this morning, showing us he was, in fact, 100% BOY! Steven and I had decided it was a girl - due to old wives tales and the way I've been feeling...but alas - we were definately happy and suprised!


The technician stated he was currently in the breech position, so it made it difficult to get all the anatomy scans she needed, as well as the fact that he was hiding behind my ileostomy. So we'll be going back in a few more weeks for more scans.


His heartbeat was a STRONG 152, and he weighs 14 oz. He's measuring right on track right now. We got to see his feet - which by the way are HUGE - and I could have told you that - he's become fond of kicking my bladder at the most incoveinent times (ie 6 am when I'm supposed to get up at 6:30!)


Thank Heaven for Little Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment