Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week 17

So - it's officially week 17 for me and the pumpkin...it's still making me sick, and I thought it was supposed to be over by now! Oh well - I'm getting through it (thanks to Zofran and Phenergan).

Like I said in the last post, we go to the Dr on Thursday. Very excited, and ready to check things out again. I feel like the bump has started to form, but I'm still in the I kinda-look-fat stage. I'm ready to start looking pregnant! I saw my surgeon this last week - the first thing he asked - "Are you showing yet?!" I quickly stood up and pulled my shirt tight, and sure enough, he saw it! So - at least someone thinks I'm looking a little pregnant!

We had a wonderful weekend - Saturday was spent at the wedding of our dear friends, Angie and Rob Roggers! It was a beautiful day with the sun shining and a cool breeze. Angie looked beautiful in a coffee colored, knee length dress from Pea in the Pod, showing off Charolette's bump very well! Robert looked very handsome in his brown tux, that fit very nicely. We had great bar-b-que, and wonderful cupcakes. It was very small, but very fitting for the couple! Congrats Bob and Angie! Here's to many wonderful years ahead!!

Sunday was spent relaxing and catching up on sleep. Steven cleaned the office little more, getting ready to start moving things out of there and into storage, so we can move the guest bedroom upstairs to make room for Baby Neal!

We hope everyone has a wonderful week, and look forward to posting more info on Baby's appointment next weekend!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment