Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sorry, it's been a while

Well, it's been quite a while! Things have been going pretty well around here. I've still been very sick - which stinks! I'm almost 15 1/2 weeks pregnant now - I've been pregnant for just over 105 days! CRAZY!!!!
We've been busy still, trying to prepare for this little blessing. We had a OB appointment on Tuesday this week, baby's heartbeat was going strong at 150! We scheduled the ultrasound for June 8th to find out what it is.
AND - my awesome Mom and Dad, Brother and Sis-in-law got me gift cards to Prenantal Vsions in Des Moines, which is a 3D/4D ultrasound place, for my birthday. It's super exciting! We're planning on going around 28 weeks (we think) because we want to make sure that baby's started for form a little fat on him/her and look like they'll really look in October!
Speaking of birthday - I also received a really neat Coach diaper bag from my mother-in-law, yes she loves me! Steven gave me an IOU for movie and dinner - which is the greatest gift he could give me (he's not much of a going to movie guy!)

Well, we're anxiously awaiting our next appointment and DEFINATELY looking forward to June 8th! Until then, let's hope this morining sickness (ha, yeah right!) goes away SOON!!
Lots of love - Ally & Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment